If you’re new to yoga, then welcome!
You’re about to embark upon a life-changing journey into a new you. For new yoga students the first class should be exciting, but we appreciate that sometimes attending your first class of any kind can be a little intimidating. We’ve been there and we know how it feels!
We love meeting new people, and particularly love it when new students walk through our doors. There are no expectations. No prerequisites. No need for you to be able to touch your toes or balance on one leg. We simply invite you to give it a go and honour your body. Every body is different. Our highly qualified teachers will guide you through your practice and offer modifications and variations for all levels of experience.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CLASS
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 2 hours before class
- No need to book, simply arrive 15 minutes early
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR CLASS
- Wear light and fitted clothes
- Bring a water bottle and stay well hydrated before and after class
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one, otherwise we have mats available at our studio
- Bring a small hand towel (if you wish)